How forgetful are you and what contributes to it? Some extremely insightful research shows the true reason we tend to forget things and how often it actually occurs. The Ebbinghause forgetting curve sheds light on not only how quick we tend to forget the things we learn, but might hold some simple counter-measures one can take today to move information from our short-term memory to our long-term memory. Join us in this episode as we delve into the topic and leave you with some real life action steps you can take today to improve your memory retention!
- Free 5 step budget (Subscribe to newsletter) [https://rltstudios.com]
- Show Poll [https://rltstudios.com/show24]
- RLT Studios Official Blog [https://rltstudios.com/blog-1]
- Real Life Tips Podcast (Official Facebook Page) [https://facebook.com/rltstudios]
- Download/Like/Share [https://rltstudios.podbean.com]
- Real Life Tips Website [https://rltstudios.com]
Roads by LiQWYD https://soundcloud.com/liqwyd Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/6XhY6AMmkLA
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.