Stop beating yourself up about your addiction or bad habits! We all have baggage that we carry with us - childhood trauma, past relationships, work stress, family conflict or the loss of a loved one. These experiences could lead us to depend heavily the crutches that we created for ourselves, things that could unknowingly become habits that we rely on and have always seen as "part of us" or "part of who we are". Join us in this episode as we explore the neuroscience of holding on to these hard feelings and never dealing with them, whilst falling into our own distractions. We address key ways to identify and deal with these feelings in a healthy manner.
Subscribe here for more episodes:
* Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkLnBvZGJlYW4uY29tL3JsdHN0dWRpb3MvZmVlZC54bWw%3D
* Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/za/podcast/real-life-tips-podcast/id1547495082
* Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2Dg0Y0OZnKCpKTbNNgexvA
- Free 5 step budget (Subscribe to newsletter) [https://rltstudios.com]
- Show Poll [https://rltstudios.com/show24]
- RLT Studios Official Blog [https://rltstudios.com/blog-1]
- Real Life Tips Podcast (Official Facebook Page) [https://facebook.com/rltstudios]
- Download/Like/Share [https://rltstudios.podbean.com]
- Real Life Tips Website [https://rltstudios.com]
Roads by LiQWYD https://soundcloud.com/liqwyd Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/6XhY6AMmkLA
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.