Why is it so hard to say "no" to people? Is it possible we might have been programmed through all our lives to "unlearn" the word "no"? In life, this could lead to people asking more of you than you're willing to give, but somehow we simply agree to things that we know would be self sacrificing just to please others or uphold our own image. Join us in this episode as we unpack some of the reasons why we are this way and how we can start practicing the art of saying no as a form of setting healthy limits at work and at home.
- Free 5 step budget (Subscribe to newsletter) [https://rltstudios.com]
- Show Poll [https://rltstudios.com/show24]
- RLT Studios Official Blog [https://rltstudios.com/blog-1]
- Real Life Tips Podcast (Official Facebook Page) [https://facebook.com/rltstudios]
- Download/Like/Share [https://rltstudios.podbean.com]
- Real Life Tips Website [https://rltstudios.com]
Roads by LiQWYD https://soundcloud.com/liqwyd Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/6XhY6AMmkLA
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.